senior treasury specialist
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a treasury professional to contribute to results at a successful and growing global company.
We are looking forward to meeting passionate and result-oriented candidates to strengthen our treasury department. Reporting to the group treasurer, you will help further professionalise treasury and run efficient day-to-day cash management and treasury operations.
From managing cash pools to minimise interest costs to trading FX spots to manage currency exposure, you are responsible for the process from A to Z. Your strong sense of ownership and work with attention to detail will make you succeed in this role. Your good interpersonal and communication skills are essential in giving our businesses the best customer service experience.
your duties and responsibilities
After establishing a strong foundation for the treasury function in recent years, it’s now time to further professionalise and optimise our banking and cash management structures. You will take a leading role in this. Other responsibilities include:
- cost-effective and efficient management of short-term liquidity, including managing target-balance cash pools
- maintain user access, static data and market data in the TMS
- support businesses with payment queries and operate the in-house bank
- enter and maintain financial instruments in the TMS
- settlement of external and internal loans, interest and derivates
financial risk management
- trade and settle FX requests from business teams
- monitor and manage FX exposure of the treasury entity
treasury reporting & compliance
- prepare periodic and month-end closing reports
- follow-up KYC requests of banks
your qualifications and profile
With a Bachelor's Degree in finance or business economics you have at least 5 years of (international) corporate treasury experience in cash management and treasury operations. Basic knowledge of financial instruments and financial markets is required. Experience with Coupa Treasury is a plus. You take responsibility and are pragmatic in your delivery, you initiate progress and get things done, not waiting for someone else.
- full identification with our company values ‘the Aalberts way’
- outstanding interpersonal skills, strong people orientation and sensitivity to cultural diversity, you demonstrate excellence in teamwork
- excellent communication skills and business acumen
- firm personality, sparring partner at all levels of the organisation
- business-oriented self-starter who combines analytical reasoning and judgement, while working with the highest degree of integrity
- structured way of working, quick learner and ability to juggle multiple tasks
- fluency in Dutch and English is strongly preferred
this is what we offer you
- being part of a winning team in a diverse and responsible position, working at our head office
- operate in a challenging international and entrepreneurial environment
- flat organisational structure with short lines of communication
- possibility to develop your personal and professional competencies
- attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package
interested in growing together? If you are the person we are looking for, we cannot wait to meet you! Send your application via the apply now button.
Aalberts is an equal opportunity employer. At Aalberts, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Interested in this vacancy? You can easily apply using the button below, and fill out the application form.