ESG reporting manager - Utrecht
This role offers an excellent opportunity for an ESG reporting professional to unlock your ambition and influence results at a very successful and growing global company.
We are seeking for a professional who is passionate about ESG and sustainability and result-oriented candidates to further grow and embed sustainable entrepreneurship at Aalberts.
your duties and responsibilities
After establishing a strong foundation for sustainable entrepreneurship by embedding it in the Aalberts‘ strategy and setting ESG KPIs on material topics, it is now time to further embed and execute this with the business teams and align this with EU legislation, such as CSRD. You will take a leading role in this respect and will be the linking pin between different functions and business teams within Aalberts.
- you are responsible for the closing, consolidation, correct and timely ESG reporting of the entire Aalberts group and perform substantiated analyses. In addition, your focus is on further professionalizing the reports, internal controls and analyses;
- you collaborate with our finance department to deliver integrated interim and full year figures and take an active role in the preparation of the different headquarter processes as the integrated annual report and joining integrated audits;
- you take a leading role in our journey towards further compliance with the EU sustainability reporting requirements, such as CSRD and EU taxonomy and align with internal and external stakeholders (such as our auditor);
- you monitor, manage and support progress of the health & safety, risk and sustainability improvement plans of the business teams;
- you initiate, drive and manage various specific projects, such as EED audits, impact measurement, scope 3 calculations;
- you act as a sparring partner and a supporting and constructive member in our sustainability department.
your qualifications and profile
With a MSc or Bachelor’s degree in finance, business economics, sustainability, data management or another relevant study, you have at least 5 years of experience in a ESG reporting position, ideally at an audit firm, consultancy firm or an international organisation. You take responsibility and are pragmatic in your delivery, you initiate progress and get things done, not waiting for someone else.
- full identification with our company values ‘the Aalberts way’
- outstanding interpersonal skills, strong people orientation and sensitivity to cultural diversity, you demonstrate excellence in teamwork
- clear mind and good analytical skills, ability to process complex information and regulatory standards and pragmatically translate it to practice
- mature sparring partner for all levels in the organisation with business sense
- structured way of working, project management skills, ability to quick study and juggle multiple tasks
- self-supporting, pro-active, result-driven and accountable
this is what we offer you
- being part of a winning team in a diverse and responsible position
- a challenging international and entrepreneurial environment
- flat organisational structure with short lines of communication
- possibility to develop your personal and professional competencies with many career growth opportunities
- attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package
diversity and inclusion
Aalberts is an equal opportunity employer. At Aalberts, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Interested in this vacancy? You can easily apply using the button below, and fill out the application form.